Τετάρτη 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

"Spanish Johnny, you can leave me tonight but just don't leave me alone"




I am a bit late at posting this because I wasn't sure which video would be most fitting for Bruce's birthday.
The obvious answer is "Surprise, Surprise" ("Today is your birthday/ we traveled so far we two/So let's blow out the candles on your cake and we'll raise a glass or two") but I am not so fond of it, so..no.
Then I figured, I'll just post my all time favorite Bruce-related thing on the web.
It features one of the best guitar solos I've ever heard and some pre-Thunder Road brilliant story-telling.
Plus it ends on a unexpectedly optimistic and wise note.
We may find it out on the street tonight baby
Or we may walk until the daylight maybe.

That's all there is.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου